SPVC Classic Cap
Bike Adventure necessity....
The men of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s epitomized the look of the cap & brought it into a style of its own. But I fear those days are gone.
This was partially due to the fact that helmets were not mandatory & caps were much more visible. Images of team time trials & sprint finishes with the riders wearing caps were a sign of the times.
There's more then one way to wear the classic cap, so from our friends down at CyclingTips.com here's a few options to add get some style points in a classic fashion:
- inverted flip (most common, brim flipped up in the front)
- get it straight (keep this beauty on straight)
- cap luft (all about the correct sizing but a flat front and a little luft goes a long way)
- the reverse (not under the helmet, but post ride with proper luft & you're winning off the bike)
Pick one of the classics up for under the helmet climbing to summits, out for a Sunday cruise for some gelato or just to playfully sit on a patio n' enjoy the view.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- Moisture wicking band
- Soft, comfortable and flexible bill stabilizer